Special Assignment: Create a plant/flower with all the parts of a plant. Be creative. You may use any materials/craft items/nature items, etc. to make your plant. We will have plant show-and-tell on the Friday Zoom meeting. If you cannot make it to the Zoom meeting, take a picture and send it to me via text, Remind, or email. You may also share on the Facebook page if you choose.
Due by Friday, May 8th.
Phonics: These are optional.
- M - Vowels Review Day 3 Answers - Write: nose, pod, home, mole, log, dog, robe, hole, mop
- T - Vowels Review Day 4 Answers - Write: hut, tube, hug, dune, tub, cube, mule, gum, mute
- W - Vowels Review Day 5 Answers - Write: kite, rake, cut, bag, wig, tune, rose, net, pot
- Th- Vowels Review Day 6 Answers - Write: fume, leg, rope, bug, lake, zip, pan, hot, five
- F -
Drops In The Bucket:
- M - P11-P12
- T - P13-P14
- W - P15-P16 - Take a pic of both pages and send to me.
- Th- P17-P18
- F - P19-P20
- M - Lessons OK13 pages OK73-OK76
- T - Lessons OK14 pages OK79-OK82 - Take a pic of pages OK80 & OK81 and send to me.
- W - Lesson OK15 pages OK85-OK88
- Th- Lesson OK16 pages OK91-OK94
- Th- Lesson OK17 pages OK97-OK100
- M - Phonics Reader - Three Rich Sheep
- T - Phonics Reader - Three Rich Sheep
- W - Phonics Reader - Eight Is The Best Number!
- Th- Phonics Reader - Eight Is The Best Number!
- F - Phonics Reader - Reread any or all of the readers.
Practice sight words every day. I am posting videos to practice sight words on my FaceBook page.