Special Assignment: Draw a picture and write 3 sentences telling me what you have learned about plants this week. Remember a sentence starts with a capitol letter and ends with a period. Don't forget to write your name on your paper. Take a picture and send it to me via text, Remind, or email. You may also share on the Facebook page if you choose.
Due by Friday, May 1st.
Phonics: These are optional.
- M - R Controlled Day 1 /ar/ Answers - Write: jar, yarn, star
- T - R Controlled Day 2 /ar/ Answers - Write: barn, art, arm, car, harp, cart
- W - Endings Day 1 /-ing/ Answers - Add "ing" to each word.
- Th- Vowels Review Day 1 /tr/ Answers - Write: bat, cape, game, cat, vase, tag, name, map, tape
- F - Vowels Review Day 2 /br/ Answers - Write: bib, mine, pipe, pig, dip, dime, lime, hit, dive
Drops In The Bucket:
- M - P1-P2
- T - P3-P4
- W - P5-P6
- Th- P7-P8 - Take a pic of both pages and send to me.
- F - P9-P10
- M - Lessons OK8 pages OK43-OK46
- T - Lessons OK9 pages OK49-OK52 - Take a pic of pages OK50 & OK51 and send to me.
- W - Lesson OK10 pages OK55-OK58
- Th- Lesson OK11 pages OK61-OK64
- Th- Lesson OK12 pages OK67-OK70
- M - Phonics Reader - Will She Tell?
- T - Phonics Reader - Will She Tell?
- W - Phonics Reader - Look Who Can Cook
- Th- Phonics Reader - Look Who Can Cook
- F - Phonics Reader - Reread any or all of the readers.
Practice sight words every day. I am posting videos to practice sight words on my FaceBook page.
Share via email