Special Assignment: Make a butterfly lifecycle. Be creative. Use any materials you wish/have at home. Examples; pasta, sticks, rocks, fabric, construction or colored paper, craft materials, etc. You need to make the egg, caterpillar, chrysalis, and butterfly. Take a picture or video and send it to me via text, Remind, or email. You may also share on the Facebook page if you choose. Due by Friday, April 24th.
Phonics: These are optional.
- M - L Blends Day 1 /cr/ Answers - Circle: crumbs, crown, cry, crayons, cricket - Write: crane, crab, crib
- T - L Blends Day 2 /dr/ Answers - Circle: dress, dragon, drink, dream, dryer - Write: drop, drum, drip
- W - L Blends Day 3 /fr/ Answers - Circle: frown, friends, free, freckles, freeze - Write: frog, frame, frizz**
- Th- L Blends Day 4 /tr/ Answers - Circle: tray, trumpet, trophy, tree, triangle - Write: trip, trash, trap
- F - L Blends Day 5 /br/ Answers - Circle: broccoli, branch, braid, bread, broken - Write: bride, brush, brick
**Frizz - You will need to tell your child to write the second "z".
- M - saw/will
- T - soon/must
- W - want/into
- Th- did/good - Take a pic of both pages and send to me.
- F - new/our/that (3 pages today)
- M - Lessons 7.5 pages 469-472
- T - Lessons OK3 pages OK13-OK16
- W - Lesson OK4 pages OK19-OK22 - Take a pic of pages OK20 & OK21 and send to me.
- Th- Lesson OK5 pages OK25-OK28
- Th- Lesson OK6 pages OK31-OK34
- M - Phonics Reader - Spin to Win
- T - Phonics Reader - Spin to Win
- W - Phonics Reader - My Pal Bo
- Th- Phonics Reader - My Pal Bo
- F - Phonics Reader - Reread any or all of the readers.
- Practice sight words every day. I am posting videos to practice sight words on my FaceBook page.