Special Assignment: Draw a picture and write 3 sentences telling me what you have learned about butterflies. Remember a sentence starts with a capitol letter and ends with a period. Don't forget to write your name on your paper. Take a picture and send it to me via text, Remind, or email. You may also share on the Facebook page if you choose. Due by Friday, April 17.
Phonics: These are optional.
- M - L Blends Day 1 /sl/ Answers - Circle: slice, sleeve, sleep, sling, slippers - Write: sled, slug, slide
- T - L Blends Day 2 /fl/ Answers - Circle: flower, floss, flamingo,flute, fly - Write: flat, flip, flag
- W - L Blends Day 3 /pl/ Answers - Circle: plant, playground, plane, planet, platypus - Write: plug, plate, plum
- Th- L Blends Day 4 /cl/ Answers - Circle: clown, clothes, clue, claw, clover - Write: clip, club, clam
- F - L Blends Day 5 /gl/ Answers - Circle: glow, gladiator, glasses, glue, glass, glacier - Write: globe, glad, glove**
**Glove does not follow the long vowel rules we have discussed so you can mark this one out or just explain it does not follow the rules and tell them how to spell it.
- M - are/get
- T - came/have
- W - now/out
- Th- went/eat - Take a pic of both pages and send to me.
- F - they/he
- M - Lessons 6.7 pages 421-424 & 427-428
- T - Lessons 7.1 pages 443-446
- W - Lesson 7.2 pages 449-452 - Take a pic of pages 451 & 452 and send to me.
- Th- Lesson 7.3 pages 455-458
- Th- Lesson 7.4 pages 463-466
- M - Phonics Reader - I Did It!
- T - Phonics Reader - I Did It!
- W - Phonics Reader - Pig's Jet
- Th- Phonics Reader - Pig's Jet
- F - Phonics Reader - Reread any or all of the readers.
- Practice sight words every day. I am posting videos to practice sight words on my FaceBook page.